Saturday, January 19, 2008

Munnar

Thanks to Sandhya and Pintoo! Would not have done without you both. Sandhya was the one who kept bullying me into having my own blog. Finally when I made up my mind for one, I had none of my pictures with me. They are safe, in some dusty almirah, back home, in Trivandrum. That is when Pintoo sent me some of my recent pictures, which she had religiously copied and carried to the US.














7 comments:

severus said...

cool pics akka!! keep them coming.

Suvarna said...

Thank you dear. If I cope with my laziness, I will post for sure :D

sandy said...

great job!!

post each photo as a seperate post, easier to comment.

Love the parrot pic.

Suvarna said...

Thanks Sandy. Will post them separately next time onwards.

PP choices in life said...

gr8 photography !!!
Snaps देख कर मन खुश हो गया....
India कि सारी यादें ताज़ा हो गईं !!

Unknown said...

I should say you are becoming a professional in Photography. Teach me too when we meet next time.
- Gans

Suvarna said...

@Gans... Anytime for you dude!