Ink II : Naren's attention magnet
12 years ago
I own a Canon EOS 500N, with a 28-105 lens - courtesy my dad,who is also my guru. My dad insisted that I learn things on my own, just providing support when I had doubts. But I had my best lessons with him on the several photo shoots in which I assisted. A childhood in studio dark rooms, more as a nuisance than a ‘photography student’, has definitely helped too. This blog is dedicated to my dad!
3 comments:
nice, again I would keep the first two crates and crop out the rest. try it, that way, there are the two interestingly placed crates, the color of the pumpkin reflects in the tree, and there is some interest to the left end. the grass flattens the pic a bit.
Thank you lady! I liked the cropping you did.I normally do not like to edit my pictures at all...
i think u should concentrate more on photography..
Post a Comment